the pearl

Turning The Tables

The couple walked out of the Bronze together, one grinning widely, the other glaring at everyone who dared glance at her. "I swear, Xander, if it's the last thing I do, I'm going to get you for this."

"Oh yeah, and what are you going to do, huh? I mean, look at me...and look at you." He gestured towards his collection of gold chains and large fur coat then towards Cordelia's low-cut outift. "See, I'm the pimp, and you're the ho. Now you either play nice or I toss you out on the street again."

Cordelia's eyes narrowed and Xander saw her hand flying towards his face.

 

Xander awoke to the feeling of lying on his stomach on the cold sidewalk. He rolled over, groaning slightly.

"Finally, you're awake," he heard Cordelia say.

"C-Cordelia?" Xander said, trying to get up. "I...What happened?"

"That doesn't matter." Her eyes glinted in the light from a nearby streetlamp. "So you think you're the pimp, huh? Well, I've got something for you." She prodded him with his foot. "Get up. I've got something for you."

"What?"

"You heard me. Get up!" She came over and physically lifted him off of the ground, propping him up against a few crates. Xander thought he felt something prodding into his back, but didn't pay much attention. "Now," she said softly, caressing his back, leaning closer to him to breathe in his ear. "What was that about you being the pimp and me being the ho?"

Xander swallowed, feeling Cordelia's hands dip lower and lower, caressing his penis through his suddenly too-tight pants. "I...I....why do you ask now?"

Xander could feel her lips smiling against his neck. "Because, Alexander Lavelle Harris, you're going to learn what it's like to be my ho." She put a hand on his back and started pushing him down. "Bend over, baby."

Xander bent over even before he realized what Cordelia was planning to do. Once he did, he begun to babble. "Oh no, Cordelia, I'm quite aware of my status in life. I don't need a lesson, I'm lessoned-out, in fact." He gasped when he felt Cordelia's hands unbuttoning his pants and pulling them downward. "Cordelia!"

"You always have to ride me, don't you? Telling me I'm a ho, telling me you're in charge. Well, today, I'm the one in charge, Xander. And I'll make sure you don't forget it!" She ran her hands over his bare ass, making Xander buck his hips slightly towards her. He felt himself grow harder. Then he suddenly felt something cold and hard prod slightly at his ass. "Oh God," he said quietly. "You're gonna....you're gonna..."

"Damn right I am," Cordelia whispered. She slipped a hand onto his cock. "C'mon baby," she said roughly. "You know you want it...."

Xander moaned softly, feeling him start to relax under her minstrations. He felt his body begin to open up to the object at his ass. "C'mon, Xander," Cordelia whispered again. "Let me in...Let my big dick inside your little ass...Let me show you who's king of your world."

Xander moaned again, his hips bucking forward to feel Cordelia's hands, but also bucking backwards to let a few more centimeters of Cordelia's dildo inside of him. "Oh God..." he said softly.

"Yeah, that's it, baby...You're mine now..." She was soon fully inside of him, her thighs touching his. "And now I'm going to make you love it." She started thrusting inside of him, moving just a little at a time. Xander couldn't believe the sensations it was causing and moaned again, this time a bit louder. "Yeah, Xander...I'm gonna make you scream." Her hands ran up and down his cock, knowing exactly where to touch when.

Xander began to sweat. "God....Cordelia...I...." He moaned agin.

"Say it. Say you're mine." She began to move faster into him. "Say it!"

"I....Oh God...I..." He groaned. "I'm yours! I'm your whore! God Cordy fuck me!" He felt himself begin to come, hearing Cordelia chuckle in the background. He gave one final moan before collapsing against the crates.

Cordelia continued to chuckle as she gently slipped out of him. "That's right, Xander. You're mine." She patted his shoulders gently.

 

Xander awoke to the feeling of someone patting his shoulder. "Xander?" he heard Cordelia's voice. "Xander, are you all right?"

Xander felt the cold sidewalk against his back and jumped up instantly. "I...uh...yeah...uh...what happened?"

Cordelia stood there, a look of worry on her face. "There were some vampires. They knocked you unconscious. Are you sure you're okay?" She put her hand to his cheek.

Xander backed away slightly. "Yeah...uh...vampires?"

Cordelia nodded. "Buffy took care of them." She fell against Xander's chest. "I actually worried about you," she said softly. "Are you sure you're okay?"

Xander nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine....I think."

Cordelia looked up at him and smiled. "Let's go to my house, then. Daddy's not home, and I can show you what I bought today."

Xander could have sworn there was an evil twinkle in her eye.

This Angel/Buffy the Vampire Slayer story was written by Kate Bolin. If you liked it, there's plenty more at http://www.dymphna.net/fanfic/. And you can feedback her at dymphna@dymphna.net.