the pearl

A Good Thrashing

Co-written with Katie Vieceli

There was a knock at the door. Wesley looked up from his large leathery tome. "Come in," he said politely.

Giles walked into the small guest bedroom.

"Ah, Mr. Giles," Wesley said. "What brings you here?"

"Mr. Wyndham-Pryce," Giles said. "It has come to my attention that you were engaged in inappropriate conduct with a student at Sunnydale High."

Wesley blushed and stuttered. "But...but...but you told me to!"

Giles straightened. "It was a test of your willpower," he said stiffly. "Which you obviously failed." His hands were clasped behind his back. "And you must be appropriately punished." He pulled forward a light thin well seasoned bamboo cane.

Wesley paled. "Oh no, please, Mr Giles!" he begged. "Please do not hit me with that large strong cane!" He looked up at Giles with wide eyes. "I won't be able to stand it!"

"You've been very bad, Mr. Wyndham-Pryce. You took advantage of a young girl...and you must be punished." He gestured at the nearby desk with the cane. "Bend over," he said commandingly.

"No, sir, please!" Wesley begged even as he was bending over the desk. "I can't abide it!"

"Come now, Mr. Wyndham-Pryce," Giles said calmly. "I'm sure the Watchers still send their children to proper public schools." He smiled. "Just pretend I'm that favourite headmaster..." He lovingly ran his fingers over the cane. "Now, drop your trousers and prepare for your punishment."

Wesley closed his eyes tightly and undid his belt and trousers, pushing them down along with his pants.

Giles raised an eyebrow at Wesley's glowing white ass. "Your pale arse will be a great contrast to the stripes I'm going to give you," he said, lifting the cane in the air with an audible woosh. "Prepare yourself, Mr. Wyndham-Pryce. I'm going to make certain you remember your lesson."

He snapped the cane onto Wesley's pale, pale ass, leaving two vicious red stripes on the otherwise unblemished skin. Wesley shouted out in pain. "Oh please, sir, I can't bear it!" he begged.

"Hush, Mr. Wyndham-Pryce," Giles said sternly. "This is just the beginning." He stroked the cane idly. "How many strokes do you think you deserve?"

Wesley swallowed dryly. "Is there any possible way I can get out of this?" he asked. "Flattery...sarcasm....rampant oral sex?" He shrieked like a young maiden as the cane smacked him again.

Giles lifted the cane. "Rampant oral sex?" he asked. He pondered for a moment, then shook his head. "Sorry, Mr. Wyndham-Pryce. I'm afraid it's going to be a good stiff buggering."

"Oh no, sir! Not a buggering!" Wesley cried.

"No?" Giles said, arching an eyebrow. "Would you prefer that I whack you a few more times with my cane and then give you a proper buggering?"

Wesley swallowed again, rubbing his hard cock against the desk. "Please, sir, I can't stand another caning..."

Giles sighed. "It'll have to be the buggering then, Mr. Wyndham-Pryce." He undid his trousers, then reached into the desk drawer, pulling out a small bottle of lubricant. He glanced at the label. "Never figured you for a blueberry flavoured lubricant man," he said nonchalantly, pouring a generous amount into his hand. He liberally coated his cock in the lubricant, then slid two slick fingers into Wesley's open, waiting ass. Wesley moaned softly at the sensation.

"Do you want it, Mr. Wyndham-Pryce?" Giles asked.

"Y-yes..." Wesley groaned. "Yes, sir..."

Giles slid slowly into Wesley's ass, taking his time, feeling the heat of the cane marks against his hips. "I should have done this a long time ago," he said in a rough voice. "Taught...you....some...manners..." he groaned, accenting every syllable with a thrust.

Wesley moaned and wriggled under Giles, gasping when the marks on his arse stung. He rubbed his cock against the cool hard table, the slight discomfort only adding to his pleasure.

Giles chuckled low in his throat. "Want to come, Mr. Wyndham-Pryce?" he asked gruffly.

"Yessssssssss..." Wesley hissed. "Please..."

Giles chuckled again as his thrusts grew harder. "I'm sure you do..." Giles said raggedly. "No..." he groaned as he came, his hips jerking against Wesley's beaten ass. Giles slid out of the man, much to Wesley's dismay.

"No, please, sir, please..." Wesley begged, nearly crying from frustration. "Please..."

Giles slapped Wesley's ass, being sure to strike where the previous marks were the deepest. "You're a capable Watcher," Giles said. "I'm certain you can take care of yourself." He slipped back on his trousers, straightened his tie, then walked to the door. "Please don't muss my sheets, however."

This Angel/Buffy the Vampire Slayer story was written by Kate Bolin. If you liked it, there's plenty more at http://www.dymphna.net/fanfic/. And you can feedback her at dymphna@dymphna.net.