the pearl

Fall Frolicking

Oz leaned in closer, grinning. "You're so cute when you want something," he said, his voice low and husky with desire.

Willow wriggled against the couch, pressing her body up against his. "C'mon Oz...." she said, her voice as tinged with lust as his was.

It was a Friday night. Oz's mother had gone off on yet another retreat, leaving the house in his capable hands....and his hands were quite capable with what they were doing now.

Oz leaned in closer, barely touching her lips with his, his tongue lightly stroking her lips. His hands slid down over her clothed body, cupping her breasts, stroking her stomach, slipping in between her legs and rubbing her mound through her jeans. Willow chuckled lustfully, arching her hips up to meet his hand.

Oz moved himself between her legs and was just about to move in for a long deep kiss when the doorbell rang. "Damn," he said quietly. "Who could that be?"

"Just ignore it, baby..." Willow purred, stroking his cheek.

Oz sighed. "Can't. It might be important." He kissed her forehead and distangled himself from her body. After a second of getting a hold of his hormones, he went to the door.

Cordelia stood there, her arms crossed under her breasts. "Oz," she said, her voice taut.

Oz frowned. "Cordelia...." He looked past her to see Xander cowering behind her. "And Xander..."

Cordelia looked directly at Oz, her eyes narrowed. "So do you know why we're here or do I have to tell you?"

Willow appeared from the living room, wrapping her arms around Oz's waist. "Cordelia!" She saw the boy hiding behind the towering slightly-peeved Amazon. Her face fell. "Oh, Xander...." she said, her voice dejected. "You told...."

Xander peeked out from behind Cordelia's shoulder. "I...I wanted to be honest with her....I didn't think she would take it this way....I...."

"Shut up, Xander," Cordelia snapped. Xander hushed. Cordelia turned back to the couple. "Okay, enough with the small talk. He told. The three of you had sex in his basement over the summer because he wouldn't shut up." She stared down the other couple. "Well?"

Willow looked down, blushing. Oz frowned. "Yeah, but..."

"But nothing!" She hmphed. "I can't believe that you would screw Xander behind my back and then not even tell me!" She paused for a second. "Did you even stop to think that I might have wanted to join in?"

Xander's eyes grew wide and his jaw dropped open. Willow mirrored Xander's expression. Oz tilted his head, thought about it for a second, then shrugged. "Cool, come on in..."

Cordelia smiled in satisfaction and strolled in. "Thanks." After entering the house, she turned back, seeing Xander still standing on the front porch, his mouth still open and his eyes still wide. She sighed and rolled her eyes heavenward. "Xander! Are you just going to stand there all night or are you going to come in and enjoy yourself?"

Xander blinked, shook himself, and walked in, closing the front door behind him.

Cordelia smiled creamily. "Good boy," she said before turning back to Oz and Willow. "So...where should we go?"

Oz gestured towards the hallway. "I think there's room enough on my bed." He started walking down the hallway. Halfway down the dark hall, he opened a door and flicked on the light switch.

Cordelia walked in first, looking over the area critically. It was a room decorated in the style anyone would expect from a laid-back teenage rocker — a lot of musical accoutrements, a few tacked up flyers, and then a lot of stuff that defied explanation. Cordelia pointed towards the large fiberglass statue of the monkey wearing a fez in the corner. "Oz?"

Oz looked up from moving a pile of guitar magazines from the bed onto the floor. "That's Mojo. He's good."

Cordelia shrugged and made her way over to the bed. She sat on it carefully, measuring its squeak-factor. "Impressive bed, Oz..."

Oz shrugged. "It's good." He turned towards Willow. "You okay with this, baby?"

Willow nodded, staring at Cordelia, who had sprawled out across Oz's bed. She licked her lips unconsciously. "Yeah...I...uh..." She shook her head and looked at Oz. "It just surprised me, you know? I mean, I thought Cordelia was pissed at us, and she isn't, and she wants to...and..."

"Yeah, kinda came as a shock too," Xander finally spoke up. "I didn't think Cordelia liked getting her makeup smeared by anyone....much less three other people."

Cordelia rolled onto her side, providing an excellent view of the curve of her hips and breasts. She looked directly at him. "Xander...shut up and strip."

Xander did as he was told, pulling his t-shirt over his head. After he removed that article of clothing, he paused. "Hey, no one else is getting naked. This isn't fair."

Willow and Oz looked at each other, shrugged, and started pulling off their t-shirts, revealing a pale lean chest with just a hint of red chest hair and deliciously small breasts filling a apple green satin bra. The duo then looked at Cordelia expectantly.

Cordelia chuckled. "Nope, not yet...I'm not removing a stitch until I see it all." She waited expectantly.

Xander shot her a glare. "She always does this," he said to Willow and Oz. "She likes to make fun of everyone's clothes before she teaches us what a proper wardrobe looks like. It makes her feel superior."

"Keep talking Xander, and I'll be finished before you even get those boxers off."

Xander pouted slightly and undid his jeans. He paused for a second before sliding them off sheepishly.

Willow's eyes widened at the sight of his boxers. "Santa?"

Xander blushed. "Laundry hasn't been done —"

Cordelia interrupted him. "Xander, you know as well as I do that you only own holiday boxers. So stop trying to lie."

Willow giggled as she undid her jeans and slid them down, revealing matching apple green satin panties, with only the faintest whisps of red curls peeking at the edges. Cordelia looked at the other girl critically, then nodded, smiling. "Very nice...that color looks rather good on you, Willow." She then turned to Oz.

Oz shrugged off his jeans. The three other people in the room stared at his boxers. After a minute, Xander spoke. "What is it with you and weird boxers, man?"

Oz looked down at the cowboys and indians waging war across sensitive areas of his body. He shrugged. "I just like them."

Willow looked at Cordelia expectantly. "Well?"

Cordelia raised an eyebrow. "Oh, now you want me to get undressed? Well, if I must..." She slowly, seductively began unbuttoning the tight sweater straining against her breasts. After prolonging it for a full minute, she slipped off the sweater, revealing silky tanned skin overflowing into a cream satin bra. She climbed off the bed and walked up to Willow.

Willow looked directly into her eyes. "Yes?"

Cordelia grinned. "Care to help me?"

Willow smiled slyly, a wicked glint in her eyes. She slid her hands over Cordelia's hip, toying with the zipper in the back. Cordelia waited for her to unzip the skirt and closed her eyes in anticipation.

The unzipping never came. Willow's hands slid further downward, cupping Cordelia's ass through the thin material before lifting it up entirely. Cordelia felt the cool air on her body as Willow gently ran her hands upwards towards the small scrap of cloth located directly between the full mounds of her ass.

Willow slid the thong down Cordelia's hips with an agonizingly slow precision. She knelt in front of the taller girl, then looked up. "Lift your foot, Cordy," she said in a deep whisper.

Cordelia lifted her left foot, then her right. The panties were thrown towards Xander. There was a second's hesitation, then Willow was between her legs, licking at her inner thighs.

Cordelia's head fell back on her shoulder. Willow's tongue moved up to her inner lips, as her hands slid around Cordelia's hips, cupping her ass, grasping her hipbones.

Cordelia felt her knees grow weak. Oz and Xander moved to either side of her, each slipping an arm under hers, supporting her. Cordelia turned her head towards Xander, kissing him roughly. Oz slipped his hands behind Cordelia and slowly unhooked her bra and unzipped her skirt.

Xander pulled her bra off of her gently, revealing her perfectly tanned breasts. Willow moved away from her just long enough to pull down her shirt. Oz moved from behind her.

All three stopped and looked at her in amazement. Cordelia stood there, flushed. Her breasts heaved with every pant. Her eyes darted from person to person. After a second to recover, she straightened. "Well?" she asked, putting her hands on her hips.

The trio stared at her, then looked at each other. After a second of thought, they moved towards her, guiding her towards the bed.

She fell back against the black bedspread, her hair haloing out from around her head. Willow moved onto the bed, lying next to Cordelia. "You're so gorgeous," Willow said softly, gently stroking her fingertips over Cordelia's body.

Cordelia arched towards Willow's hand, trying to lead her down to the arching fire between her legs.

Willow moved over Cordelia and kissed her. Cordelia rose up, matching every kiss. Willow's hands and lips slid down Cordelia's body, her hands cupping her breasts as she licked down the deep valley between them. She soon made her way back down between Cordelia's legs, gently spreading her thighs apart.

Oz and Xander stood by the bed, their erections straining against their boxers, watching their girlfriends fuck. "Oh man..." Xander said, her voice rough with lust. "I..."

Oz nodded. "They are quite..." Oz lost his train of thought as Willow moved away from Cordelia to look at the boys, her face glistening with Cordelia's juices. She smiled at Oz, that sweet little smile, then returned to Cordelia, sliding two fingers deep into her friend before leaning in to suck at her clit.

Oz turned to Xander. Xander looked at him, his eyes wide with surprise and the faintest hint of fear. "I....Oh man..." Xander said breathlessly. "They're so...They're so hot!"

Oz chuckled and patted Xander on the back. It might have been innocent, something guys naturally do, if Oz's hand hadn't lingered there, sliding down from between his shoulder blades to wrap around his waist.

Xander found himself doing what he always did — acting before thinking. His hands naturally moved to hold Oz to him, pulling the other boy closer, his head moving down to capture the shorter boy's mouth in a rough passionate kiss, pressing his body against the other boy's, his erection rubbing against Oz's stomach, feeling Oz's erection rubbing against his thigh.

"Oh that turns me on so much!" a voice cried out.

The two guys broke apart to see Cordelia staring at them lustfully. Willow had moved next to Cordelia, a hand slid between the other girl's thighs, her face near Cordelia's delectable breasts.

The two boys broke apart, Xander blushing. Oz grinned. "So...what do we do now?" he said to Xander.

"One too many for fingercuffs," Xander said.

"Guys...." Willow said, a warning tone in her voice. "You better decide quick...she's close..."

Oz nodded, then turned to Xander. "Hey," he said, almost conversationally. "Ever take Cordelia in her ass?"

Xander stared at the other boy in shock and slowly shook his head.

Oz grinned. "Great." He looked towards Cordelia. "But you better make her come first or else this isn't going to last long at all."

Xander stared at his girlfriend blankly. Cordelia lifted her head and looked directly at Xander. "God damn it, Xander! Get over here and fuck me!"

Xander snapped to attention, in more ways than one. He felt his boxers being slid down, then a slight push on his ass. He fumblingly moved on top of Cordelia and, after a milli-second's worth of silence, drove himself into her.

Cordelia groaned and bucked against him quickly. "Come on, Xander," she said, her voice breathless. "Make me come. Make me come. Oh God yes." She thrust her hips against him. She looked behind her boyfriend and saw Oz kissing Willow passionately, his hands sliding over her. The look of sheer lust on Willow's face when Oz's hand slipped between her legs set Cordelia off. She clenched around Xander's cock, her hips thrashing, her face contorted in the ecstasy.

Cordelia fell back against the bed, gasping. Xander pulled out of her gently, his entire body shaking with unfufilled lust. Willow and Oz climbed onto the bed, curling up next to the other couple. The foursome began kissing. Oz kissing Cordelia, Xander kissing Willow, Cordelia kissing Willow, Xander kissing Oz, all in a tumult of teenage lust. After a few minutes, they broke apart, all panting heavily.

"What...." Cordelia said, her body flushed. "What now?"

Oz languidly stroked his hands down Cordelia's body. "We had one idea..." he said, his voice calm in spite of his erection. He cupped one of her breasts, rubbing her hard nipple with his thumb.

Willow moved to Cordelia's other side, her mouth sliding over Cordelia's neck. "Have you ever been fucked in the ass, Cordelia?" she whispered in the girl's ear.

Cordelia gasped, partially from Willow using such language, but mainly from Xander in between her legs, sucking at her clit. "N-No..." she said, her voice wavery.

Oz grinned. "Would you like to?" He slipped a hand under Xander's face, lubricating his finger with Cordelia's wetness before slowly, gently inserting it inside her.

Cordelia groaned at the new sensation. "Oh God..." she breathed, her eyes closed.

"So do you want to?" Willow whispered in her ear, nibbling and sucking the earlobe.

Cordelia moaned, bucking her hips against the two boys. "Yesss...." she breathed.

"Good..." Willow breathed into her ear.

The three pulled away from Cordelia. She whimpered, feeling their lusty gazes on her.

"Cordelia, get off the bed," Xander said, trying to be commanding.

Cordelia ignored him, her eyes darting between Willow and Oz. She slowly slid a hand down to her clit, rubbing it gently.

Willow slapped her hand away. "Get off the bed," she said, her voice low and lustful.

Cordelia obeyed her, climbing off the bed on shaky legs. She never dropped her eyes from Willow until she was fully off the bed.

Oz grabbed a pillow and sat down on the floor, his back against the edge of the bed. "Come here, Cordelia," he said. "Come sit on me."

Cordelia straddled him, running her wet clit against his cock before slipping it into her.

Oz closed his eyes as he grabbed her hips and moved her up and down his cock. "Willow, prepare Xander," he said, the cracks in his usually cool facade showing as Cordelia's wet heat slid around his aching cock.

Willow grinned and opened a small drawer in the nightstand. She pulled out a large bottle of lube. Xander's eyes widened when he saw it. "Oh man," he said. "Willow....you?"

Willow's grin grew wider. "Xander..." she said huskily. "Do you think I wouldn't?" She snapped the lube open and poured a generous amount into her hand. "I've been told it feels great...all nice and tight..." She grasped his hard cock with her lube covered hand.

Xander gasped, his hips bucking. "Will...I...."

Willow rubbed her lube-slick hand over his cock. "Look at her, Xander," she said. They both looked at Cordelia, her body flushed, sweat gleaming off her smooth silky back as she slid up and down on Oz's cock. "You know she wants it. She wants your hot hard hard..." She stroked the head of his cock. "...In her tight sweet ass..." She looked up at him, a mischevious grin on her face. "So do you want to?"

"Y...Yes," Xander breathed. "God, yes!" His hips thrusted his cock into her hands, and he whimpered when Willow removed them.

Willow led him over to Cordelia. Xander knelt behind her, his knees between Oz & Cordelia's legs. Willow added more lube, then gently gave Xander a push.

Xander leaned over Cordelia, his hand sliding over Oz's hands before grasping Cordelia's hips. He slowly, gently, carefully entered her, being careful not to injure her

Cordelia groaned at the sensation of two hard cocks in her, separated only by a thin piece of flesh. She moved her hips back and forth, reveling in the sensations.

Willow chuckled lustfully and watched the three move faster and faster. Cordelia heard the laughter and looked directly at her. "W...Willow..." she moaned. "G...Get on the bed...Let me..." She groaned as Oz rubbed up against one particular spot. "Let me go down on you..."

Willow shuddered, her mind flashing with erotic images. She climb onto the bed, her legs trailing down off the bed, her knees bent over the edge, her feet dangling by Oz's hipbones. She spread her legs wide, revealing to Cordelia her soft wet lips. Cordelia panted with desire, gently dipping her head down, her hands sliding up Willow's thighs.

Willow shouted at the feeling of Cordelia's mouth on her clit, her hips bucking wildly. Her own hands slid up to her breasts, pinching her hard nipples, cupping her entire breast in her hand.

Xander groaned at the sight of her girlfriend licking at his best friend's cunt. He slid one hand around Cordelia's small waist and slid it towards her clit. He stroked Oz's cock as it thrust up into his girlfriend before sliding up and twirling his finger over Cordelia's hard clit.

Cordelia yelled, her hips thrashing against Oz's cock, Xander's cock, and Xander's hand. Her mouth moved away from Willow as she strove closer and closer to the edge. Oz reached up and cupped her breasts, rubbing his hands over her nipples. Cordelia moved back and forth, faster and faster, harder and harder until, finally, she screamed, her entire body tensing, her muscles clamping down onto the two boys inside of her.

Xander thrust faster and faster, his entire body shaking. He came with a shout, grabbing Cordelia around the waist. His eyes caught Oz's, and Oz grunted quietly as he came, his hands wrapping around Xander's. The three collapsed into a heap on the floor, Oz and Xander gently slipping out of Cordelia.

Willow couldn't take it any more. She slid her fingers onto her clit, rubbing it fast and hard. The other three looked up and gathered around the bed, watching. Willow's eyes darted from face to face, and she came hard and fast, her face red, her eyes tightly closed, and her body trembling.

She fell back against the bed, exhausted. Oz, Xander, and Cordelia joined her, their arms wrapping around each other. The foursome rested on the bed, content.

After a few minutes, Oz rolled on his side, looking at the other three. "That was fun," he said quietly. "Wanna do it again?"

He was answered with a pillow thrown at his face.

This Angel/Buffy the Vampire Slayer story was written by Kate Bolin. If you liked it, there's plenty more at http://www.dymphna.net/fanfic/. And you can feedback her at dymphna@dymphna.net.