the pearl

Beginnings / Middles / Ends

Beginnings

Whirring and clanking and thrumming and growling over and over as there was a square, a box, an outline barely visible, slowly becoming solid, concrete, "Police Box" revealed along the top.

The door opened, hinges squeaking, and a man looked outside. He looked left, right, up, down, then tilted his head at an angle, looking at the man in front of him. Tall, short, brown-haired, red-haired, time lord, werewolf, worlds apart.

"Fancy a trip?" the man inside the police box said.

The other man looked up, then down, then smiled. "Yeah," he said, his voice soft. "I think I would."

 

Middles

It made perfect sense for Oz to be in the middle, what with both Jack and the Doctor being tall. Two long and lean bodies on either side of him, stroking and teasing and pushing him further and further until...

He gasped, searching for air between the kisses, just as Jack slid his fingers there and the Doctor licked along there. He closed his eyes, rolled back his head, and lost himself entirely.

"Come back now..." the Doctor growled in his ear. "You're not getting off that easily. What would Rose say?"

Jack chuckled against Oz's skin as Oz moaned.

 

Ends

With all the things he had seen, in all of his travels, he never believed that returning to Southern California would be the strangest. But standing on the Santa Monica pier in front of the TARDIS, well-abused duffle bag next to him, it was strange. Different.

But good.

Rose kept on blinking and wiping her eyes, blaming it on the sunlight. Oz held her hand, walking with her down the pier, past the rides, arcades, and restaurants, until they reached the very end, endless ocean in front of them.

"Do you want some fries?" he asked her.

Rose smiled softly.

This Angel/Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Doctor Who story was written by Kate Bolin. If you liked it, there's plenty more at http://www.dymphna.net/fanfic/. And you can feedback her at dymphna@dymphna.net.